Guys, I have the most exciting news!! Andrea Grigg has generously offered to giveaway either a digital copy for anyone outside of Australia or a paperback copy for Australian residents of her latest book – Too Pretty. Why even hesitate to enter?? Not only is she one of the best romance authors, but her latest book is full of character and spunk. You will get a glimpse of this by visiting either the INTERVIEW (which is my favourite one out of all the interviews) or Book Review of TOO PRETTY or A SIMPLE MISTAKE. I highly recommend her books and I am thrilled and overjoyed to have her on by blog this week!!! AND, I hope you are too…
Being beautiful isn’t easy – just ask Ellie Paxton.
Frustrated by a long string of empty relationships, Ellie makes a promise to God not to date for six months, a promise she’s determined to keep. Tired of being continually misjudged because of her looks Ellie moves to Sydney for a fresh start. But when her path keeps crossing with the darkly handsome Nathaniel, that promise becomes much harder to fulfil.
As they battle with their attraction for each other, Ellie is not the only one to discover it takes more than simply looking in a mirror to find out who you truly are … Could it be that God has a bigger plan? Could this really be one of those matches made in heaven …?
~ Giveaway ~
3. Leave a comment at the end of THIS post. One entry per person.
4. DO NOT include your personal mailing address in your comment for security reasons.
5. If we do not hear back from you in 5 days, we will draw another winner.
6. Please allow 2-3 weeks for book delivery.
7. If you win the book it would be really great if you could come back to this post after you have read it and tell us what you thought