I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, despite the occasional scattered few. It just didn’t feel right half heartedly posting. Besides, I’ve been studying for exams and working. But now, excises aside, I hope to pick up my game. And, what better way to do this than to show my gratitude to all my followers, who have continuously encouraged me, and Virginia especially. Thank you so much for nominating me this award! I know it’s been a while since I replied, however I hope that now is a good time as any. Having just visited your blog, I am very excited to be following!! It looks very refreshing and the books you read looks strikingly similar to my taste. This is exciting already. So guys, I can guarantee you’ll love it.
However, before I go any further, here are the rules….
1.) List the rules and link back up to the person who nominated you
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself
3.) Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on a post telling them that they have been nominated
4.) Proudly display the badge
Share 7 Facts about yourself
1) I am studying to be a nurse, currently completing my first year of Uni.
2) My favourite movie at the moment is ‘Divergent’.
3) Once I graduate, I plan on travelling Europe for a year whilst working. The countries I would love to visit include Denmark, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, England, Austria. Then, once that is complete, America is my next big stop!! 🙂
4) I would LOVE to have a pet turtle, one that lives in a tank. My cousins in Germany have one they let loose in the garden. Just imagine finding him again – lol
5) I am terribly allergic to horses. I know right – weird!! I went riding over the weekend and as soon as I sat in the saddle, I could feel it coming. Initially it wasn’t so bad, just the 5 sneezes in a row. However, then the throat and eyes started to itch. Long story short, I ended up with a fever , headache and runny nose. Mind you I had my exam the next day. But thank God, all went well!
6) Going on a mission trip is the next thing I want to do. Don’t know exactly where, however someplace different, and somewhat far from home.
7) Just recently, I have contemplated on doing a Masters in Nutrition and Dietician. It sounds like just the career for me as I am always conscious of how many calories I eat. In my family, I am known to be the health freak. But I don’t want to just scrap nursing altogether, so I plan on finishing that course first.
Now, for my NOMINATIONS….
Thank you again Virginia!! Please know that God is using your blog (and everyone else’s) for HIS GLORY! Even though you may haven’t received an award, please know that your posts are appreciated and inspirational. God Bless xox