+ One groom who regrets it in the morning.
+ Five and a half years of separation.
+ A baby hidden from her father.
= Lots of emotion, fun, romance and forgiveness.
Ty Porter has always been irresistible to Celia Park. All through high school–irresistible. When their paths cross again after college– still irresistible. This time, though, Ty seems to feel exactly the same way about Celia. Their whirlwind romance deposits them at a street-corner Las Vegas wedding chapel.
The next morning they wake to a marriage certificate and a dose of cold reality. Celia’s ready to be Ty’s wife, but Ty’s not ready to be her husband. He’s a professional bull rider, he lives on the road, and he’s long planned to settle down with the hometown girl he’s known since childhood. Five and a half years pass. Celia’s buried her dreams so that she can afford to raise her daughter. Ty’s achieved all of his goals. Or thought he had, until he looks again into the eyes of the woman he couldn’t forget and into the face of the child he never knew he had.
How much will Ty sacrifice to win back Celia’s trust and prove to her that their spontaneous marriage can still become the love of a lifetime?
Want to read the FIRST CHAPTER?? CLICK HERE!!
Well, now that you have all heard about Meant To Be Mine, I am sure that you are as excited to read it as I!!! With special and many thanks to Becky Wade, you each have the opportunity to win a copy of Meant To Be Mine!! (unfortunately US only!) I know!! How exciting!! However with everything, there are rules to follow!!:
2. Must follow my blog: Booklovers1 (only so no-one takes advantage of this offer and so that it is fair for the people already following me!!)
3. Leave a comment at the end of THIS post. One entry per person.
4. DO NOT include your personal mailing address in your comment for security reasons.
5. If we do not hear back from you in 5 days, we will draw another winner.
6. Please allow 2-3 weeks for book delivery.
7. If you win the book it would be really great if you could come back to this post after you have read it and tell us what you thought