I was excited to see more people attempting these brain teasers.
1) A man and his son were in an car accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The surgeon said “I can’t operate, that’s my son!” How is this possible? ANSWER: THE SURGEON WAS HIS MOTHER.
2) If you took 5 chocolates from a box which contained 21 chocolates, how many chocolates would you have? ANSWER: 5 CHOCOLATES
3) How many times can you subtract the number two from the number fifty? ANSWER: ONCE BECAUSE AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE SUBTRACTING IT FROM 48, 46 etc…
4) What’s full of holes but can still hold water? ANSWER: A SPONGE
5) Can you think of a common word that contains double C, double S and double L? Can you think of a second one? ANSWER: SUCCESSFULLY & UNSUCCESSFULLY