I hope you all had fun answering these. But now the long awaited for answers have arrived….
1) A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me. When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3 people get in. The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive? ANSWER: I got out on the second floor.
2) There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house? ANSWER: In Washington D.C
3) The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she’ll turn 10. How is this possible? ANSWER: Today is January 1st. Yesterday, December 31, was Chris’ 8th birthday. On December 30, she was still seven. This year she will turn 9, and next year she will turn 10.
4) Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?ANSWER: Johnny 😀
5) What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? ANSWER: ShortER
Don’t miss out on this week’s ones…