I hope you all had fun with last week’s riddles. This is what you have to look forward to this week:
1) A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me. When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3 people get in. The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive?
2) There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house?
3) The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she’ll turn 10. How is this possible?
4) Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
5) What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
Have fun! 🙂 Looking for last week’s answers? Click HERE