I was so excited to have some answer last week’s brain teasers. And I am glad that I can now give you guys the answers 🙂 Oh, it was so tempting to reply to those who got the answers right, which was all of you. I know that I couldn’t figure out the answers, and I am just thrilled that some of you could. Now, first are the new teasers for this week:
1) A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?
2) Where do you find that 100 is less than 99?
3) I have four wings, but cannot fly. I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I’m always found, toiling away with a little sound. Who am I?
4) We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?
And now for the time I know you have all been waiting for – Answers to last week’s puzzles:
1) A semi truck weighing exactly 10,000 pounds gets onto a bridge that is 100 miles long. The bridge’s weight limit is exactly 10,000 pounds, any more will break the bridge. After going about 80 miles down the bridge a small bird lands on the truck.
What happens? ANSWER: Nothing because after 80 miles the truck would have burned enough fuel to measure out the weight of the bird.
CONGRATULATIONS TO: Mark Myers for getting the answer correct
2) Imagine you are swimming in the ocean and a bunch of hungry sharks surround you. How do you get out alive? ANSWER: Stop Imagining 😀
CONGRATULATIONS TO: Susan P for guessing the right answer!
3) A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh? ANSWER: Meat
4) If it’s information you seek, come and see me. If it’s pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three. Who am I? ANSWER: a bookkeeper.
CONGRATULATIONS TO: Susan P for getting the answer right!! 😀 I’m impressed that you got this answer correct. I know I would never have been able to get it right.