What a blessing it is to be nominated for another award so soon! Many thanks to J.C. Morrows who nominated me for the Most Uplifting Blogger Award. You have really encouraged and uplifted me through this and I am more than honoured to be one of the first people to be award it! I really don’t know what to say, but a big heart-felt THANKYOU!!
This award was actually established by J.C. Morrows, so I encourage you to follow the link to find out more…
How this works is:
* You nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award.
(The blog MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. Doesn’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
* Write a post telling us who nominated you and don’t forget to thank the person who nominated you.
* Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
* Make sure you let the bloggers you’ve nominated know about it
* Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
7 Things I’m Thankful For…..
1) First and foremost I am so thankful that I have God as my personal Lord and Saviour. I am thankful that He is always by my side, never leaving me nor forsaking me although I most of the time forget about Him. Thankyou also Lord for forgiving my sins and loving me unconditionally.
2) Thankyou Lord for helping me successfully complete High School (or at least I hope).
3) I am thankful for my friends who support me and look out for me.
4) Loving to read!!! I mean, I have no idea what I’d be doing instead…..
5) Like, J.C. Morrows, I am thankful for being able to so freely declare my love for the LORD.
6) Being able to play the piano. Although I’m not that good at it, knowing how to play a pretty song tends to relax me. Yes, I may be overplaying it, but it makes me feel like I can play…
7) All my blogging friends who have been such a blessing and inspiration to me! THANKYOU!
My At least 7 Nominees: