Here it is guys, the last giveaway of the year. Shelley Gray is a new author to me. I have read two of her books: A Texan’s Promise and A Texan’s Choice. And, can I tell you, they were amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed the adventures. Thanks to Shelley Gray’s generosity, one of you is able to win an autographed copy of A Texan’s Choice. The perfect christmas present I’ll say 🙂 I hope you come back tomorrow for the interview………
1. You MUST be a US resident (really appologise to anyone who isn’t)
2. Must follow my blog: Booklovers1 (only so no-one takes advantage of this offer and so that it is fair for the people already following me!!)
3. Leave a at the end of THIS post. One entry per person. To mix things up a little, tell us what you love about Christmas.
4. include your personal mailing address in your comment for security reasons.
5. If we do not hear back from you in 5 days, we will draw another winner.
6. Please allow 2-3 weeks for book delivery.
7. If you win the book it would be really great if you could come back to this post after you have read it and tell us what you thought
How It Will Work The contest will last about a week, ending on the 16th December. The winner will be drawn that night and announced on the 17th December. Each contestant will be written on a piece of paper, placed into a hat and randomly drawn out. We will then notify you by email giving you further instructions to collect your free book. Got any questions? Just leave it with your comment below!!
Be sure to visit her website: http://www.shelleyshepardgray.com/