1) “I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
2) Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld.
3) so that by faith we might receive the promise of the spirit.
4) I have a faith that can move mountains.
5) If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, “Be uprooted and planted in the sea,” and it will obey you.
6) We life by faith, not by sight.
7) He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
8) because it is by faith [that] you stand firm.
9) So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
10) because, “The righteous will live by faith”.
11) It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing.
12) This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.
13) Know that man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ.
14) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is a gift of God.
15) Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also say to this mountain, ‘Go throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.”