1) – The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.”
2) – But God demonstrated his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
3) – “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? … For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, not anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
4) – My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command” and more importantly believe in Him, who loves unconditionally.
5) – But I trust in Your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6) – But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on whose hope is in His unfailing love.
7) – The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
8) – “His love endures forever”.
9) – Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.